1. Check your spam folder (Spam or Junk) in your email. If you are still unable to locate the email, then go to the Password Reset page, enter your email in the field on the page and select "Submit".
2 (i). If a notification appears on your screen that you will receive an email with instructions for resetting your password, it means that your registration was successful and that you will receive a new email with which you can set a password and complete the procedure.
2 (ii). Conversely, If a notification appears on your screen that your e-mail does not match a registered username or e-mail address, it means that the account creation attempt failed and you will have to repeat the process.
3. If you apply the above but still have a problem, please follow the steps below:
• add the email firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list in your email account.
• Also add the email email@example.com to the safe senders list. You can find relevant guidance here.
• repeat point (1) above.
4. If you still have a problem, contact us through the contact form on our website.