- Log in and select “My Submissions” from “My Account” menu (top right on the page).
- Locate your application for Category 3B in the table of your applications.
- If you were granted Pre-Approval and the deadline of 9 months given to you to implement the investment and submit an “Application for Grant Funding” has not expired, the status of your application will be: “Pre-Approval granted" (= "Παραχωρήθηκε Προέγκριση”). If this is not the case, then the 9 months may have expired and the Pre-Approval no longer exists – in such a case and in accordance with the provisions of the Grant Scheme, you cannot apply for “Update of Pre-Approval”).
- Select the “Update Pre-Approval” command (="Επικαιροποίηση Προέγκρισης").
- Read the information which eill appear on your screen carefully.
- If you have understood and agree to the conditions for requesting an “Update of Pre-Approval”, select “Confirm” (="Επιβεβαιώνω") and then “Submit” (="Υποβολή").
- Do not submit a request for “Update of Pre-Approval” if the data/documents submitted during your initial application for Pre-Approval are not still valid (e.g. change of address in which the investment will take place, change of vulnerable consumer's data). In such a case you will have to submit a new application for Pre-Approval.
- You have the right to apply for an Update of Pre-Approval only once.
- Requests for an Update of Pre-Approval are NOT examined with priority but where there is a degree of discretion depending on the progress of all other applications.