1. Can I apply and then start implementing the investment?
No. The "Application for Grant Funding" is submitted AFTER the completion of the eligible investment.
2. Invoices have not been issued in my name. What can I do?
The name of the person to whom the invoices have been issued should be the same as the name of the applicant (without mentioning any other name). In the event that the invoices have been issued in a different name from that of the applicant or in case that along with the name of the applicant any other name is written, a relevant declaration must be submitted, which must be completed both by the person in whose name the invoices were (also) issued and by the applicant.
3. I don't have a bank account in my name. Can the sponsorship of my application be paid to a relative of mine?
No. The sponsorship is deposited in a bank account in which the applicant must be a beneficiary or co-beneficiary.
4. Can I install the system in a house I rent?
No. If the house is rented, it is not eligible for sponsorship. According to the provisions of the Scheme, the residences should not be rented and not used in the context of economic activity for a period of at least five (5) years from the date of submission of the application.
5. During the submission of the "Application for Grant Funding" I forgot to attach some supporting documents or attached the wrong supporting documents. What can I do?
After the final submission of the application, any modification and / or presentation of additional documents is not accepted. In case these documents are necessary for the purposes of examining the application, you will be contacted during the evaluation of the application.