New categories of vulnerable electricity consumers added to CATEGORY 3B beneficiaries:
1. families with dependent children up to 18 years old who receive a child benefit from the Welfare Benefits Administration Service and with an annual gross family income up to € 19.500.
2. recipients of the Mobility Allowance Scheme for Patients under Regular Dialysis Treatment.
3. beneficiaries of a special monthly pension from the Patient Relief Fund.
4. peritoneal nephropaths.
5. people suffering from multiple sclerosis.
6. people suffering from larynx cancer who have had laryngectomy.
7. persons who have undergone a heart transplant.
8. people with Raynaud syndrome.
Old categories of CATEGORY 3B beneficiaries, which have been differentiated::
9. recipients of the allowance to pensioners with low incomes provided by the Welfare Benefits Administration Service (no condition of being over 70).
10. five member family or family with 3 or more dependent children that receive child benefit from the Welfare Benefits Administration Service (the income criterion of € 51.258 has been deleted).
Old categories of vulnerable who remain beneficiaries of CATEGORY 3B:
11. beneficiaries of the guaranteed minimum income.
12. recipients of the Public Assistance from the Social Welfare Services.
13. recipients of severe motor disability allowance.
14. recipients of care allowance for paraplegic persons.
15. recipients of care allowance for quadriplegic persons.
16. recipients of special allowance for blind persons.
You can see the detailed list of CATEGORY 3B beneficiaries here.
It is emphasized that the above concerns exclusively the vulnerable consumers who can benefit from CATEGORY 3B and is not the same as the vulnerable electricity consumers who are beneficiaries of other benefits (e.g. special tariff 08).
It is reminded that for CATEGORY 3B the "Pre-Approval Application" is submitted by the person in whose name the electricity bill of the residence is issued and not by the vulnerable electricity consumer (if he/she is a different person).