"PRE-APPROVAL" applications are assessed in order of priority. In case of approval, the Applicant is informed both by email and SMS.
According to the provisions of the Grant Scheme:
- In case of “PRE-APPROVAL”, the applicants must- in consultation with a PARTICIPATING INSTALLER - proceed with the installation of the equipment. NO extension of the 4-month deadline will be granted.
- The implementation of the installation within the specified deadline of four (4) months is carried out with the exclusive responsibility of the applicant. Therefore, within the period of four (4) months, the applicants must -at their own responsibility- see to the timely identification of and cooperation with a participating installer, for the implementation of the installation and input of all relevant new information into the electronic system.
- PRE-APPROVAL will be automatically revoked after the expiration of the deadline of four (4) months if there is no updating of the electronic system with regards to the implementation of the installation by a participating installer.
The following are noted:
- Updating of the electronic system after the installation of the equipment must be carried out by the participating installer and not by the applicant. When the electronic system has been updated, the applicant will receive a notification by e-mail and SMS. The examination of the application will proceed without the need of any action by the applicant.
- In order for the system to be updated, regarding the implementation of the installation by the participating installer, the installer needs to be supplied with only the following two pieces of information:
o your Approval Number (2301####)
o the Secret Code that has been sent to you along with the Approval of your application
With these two numbers above, the installer can view the Applicant’s name, surname and address to which PRE-APPROVAL has been granted for the implementation of the investment.
3. Equipment to be installed (cylinder and solar panels) should be included in the ELIGIBLE EQUIPMENT LIST. Any installations that will be carried out using equipment that has not been included in the ELIGIBLE EQUIPMENT LIST will not be eligible for funding.
4. PRE-APPROVAL concerns the installation or replacement of a solar system at the address for which PRE-APPROVAL was granted. If the installation has been carried out at a different address and/or residence then it will be rejected.